Sunday, May 11, 2014

Chapter Ten Inspirations and Visuals.

Hi Y'all!


So...it's finally happened: Vylette and Lorraine have had thier very first Love Lesson!


For me, as the writer, this entire chapter centered, not so much what the Love Lessons entailed--we all knew it was sexual--but moreso the emotions that were being provoked by all of the events.
In writing this I knew two things--I wanted the Lesson to take up the entire chapter, and also, I wanted the bulk of it to occur under the roof of Jackson Manor.
Mission Accomplished on both.
And for such a very short window of a place, I did do alot of thinking and picture hunting and praying. I pray each time before I write. Also, I utilized quite a few moving gifs along with my stationary arsenal of photos. So you will see gifs in this post too.
The story begins on the first day of summer vacation, and Vylette and Lorraine are walking up to Jackson Manor.
In particular, while I didn't get specfic, I wanted them in a pair of thier outdated floral dresses, similar to this:

With thier long hair down. I really wanted to created a delicate, ethereal, virginal look to my characters. And outside the house, the girls converse and fast Lorraine reveals that she is frightened.
I really wanted to illustrate that these are very young, very inexpierinced girls, who truly had no idea what the hell they were walking into that morning. And in a role-reversal, you see Vylette as the one who talks Lorraine into this, rather than vice-versa. Which I liked.
I actually laughed when I wrote the passages having to do with the "superfluous" hair on the girls. Initially I was going to leave the little bushes on the girls, but then the idea that eventually Michael's and Marlon's face will be down near that, I didn't want to choke them. LMAO. But to be honest, in the 1930s, the shaving wasn't really pacticed except by hookers to help ward off things like crab lice, etc. (No one beleives I do more with my time than sit and listen to MJ all day! I know lots of things!)
Vylette and Lorraine go on into the house where they are offered breakfast but are so afraid, they can't eat anything.  Even Lorraine, who loves bacon!!!

(LULU! BACONSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!)
Finally, the Jackson appear like sexy ninjas in thier robes.
And honestly, finding thier robes--as I like to stay as original to the era as I can--I had hell with the robes. There's more women's clothes than I know what to do with, but slim pickings for men's thinks that aren't suits. I took an entire week hunting. But I found excellent garments.

Michael's black brocade robe--without the shirt and tie. This would originally be worn as something of a smoking jacket, for a gentleman to sit and relax in. Of course, in this context, Michael was nude underneath it, so there was no need for the shirt or tie. It would just be brown throat.

Michael's monogrammed slippers are based on his actual slippers pictured here in 2002. Hmmm, his jammies look classic, I will use them in a later chapter.
Michael's robe was originally supposed to be burgundy, but with his bedroom also burgundy, I felt like it was a color overkill and opted for the black instead. It seems more regal to me.

Marlon's robe was navy and embroidered with "M's" all over it in white. There's actually little birds on the original here. But I like putting initials on stuff. Also it was color overkill with Marlon as his room is navy and cream.
I really wanted the Jacksons to look undone, a bit untidy and ready for action.

Hence this gif. Michael was dancing right before this shot, so his hair is everywhere and very messy. Oh, and he's sexy as sin, eating his lips. Now envision that with the robe, and bare throat...I'll wait while you get a drink. If you think about Marlon along with Michael, I'll wait till the medics restart your heart.
I wanted to show them for what they were, hot, horny, desirable men who were preparing to deflower thier women in a way.
When the meal comes to a end, Vylette pauses and asks if it's time...

(Myrna Loy actually looking quite apprehensive.)
After breakfast is eaten, Vylette and Lorraine are seperated--the hand holding was partially inspired for me from the scene in "The Color Purple" where Celie and Nettie are seperated, but no one got sent to Africa--and the girls go to the bedrooms of thier prospective men.
Following a very frank conversation, Michael presents Vylette with a robe.

Yes, it is real, and again, I cut backflips when I saw this, because I said outloud, "This is it!" I'd wear this myself if I could. It really pays off I follow so many Art Deco and fashion blogs on Tumblr.
Now, I'm still always chasing what exactly I want Vylette's body to look like, because as slim as Michael is, I want Vylette--and Lorraine-- to have womanly figures. Breasts, hips, legs, real waists.
And I pulled Vylette's naked body from two real-life bodies I found digging around the web.

(I may have sexually explicit scenes to this story, but I'll never post a real, nude body to this blog! That body may actually be a bit too plump, but you get the idea. I'm obsessive with forms and the like...)

This is an erotic photograph from the 1930s. And she's in black mesh, just like Vylette.
Rounded, well-fed healthy bodies.
I noticed in my last Inspirations blog, I forgot to include the diamond bracelet Michael gave Vylette for her birthday.

She wore this throughout the entire scene. It was the only thing she did wear!!!
Another gif came into play to show how Michael looked at Vylette the very first time he sees her in the black mesh robe.

If this isn't perfect, I don't know what on God's Green Earth is. As much as I can, thanks to Tumblr, I try to base Michael's facial expressions off of things he actually did in real life. And if you watch the BOW video, right before he goes to freestyle dancing, his mouth does part a little bit, and I used that to show his awe of his girlfriend. The beautiful creature who's allowed him to have her body.
And Vylette's robe comes off with Michael fondling after her. Then HIS robe comes off:

You don't fucking know how I have sat on this one particular gif and held onto it, and reblogged it on Tumblr in an effort not to lose it. He's actually just opening his shirt to show the striped one, but I loved his face and eyes and how he took it off. I HAD to use it for the way he removes his robe in front of Vylette.
So...I didn't want the first "Lesson" to be full blown intercourse. I felt if I went straight to the hard stuff, it wouldn't leave a place for there to be more Lessons--there will be more Lessons!!!--and I wanted them to have something to advance towards.
And basically the first Lesson was basically just mutual masturbation.
Michael touched and fingered at Vylette until she exploded.
(And across the house you could hear Lorraine and Marlon. Don't worry, you'll get a better detailed account of this in the next chapter!!! Wink, wink!)
And Vylette got to stroke Michael's soul pole.
And to be honest, I have a gif of what I based Michael's climax on, but criminy, I can't postthat kind of material to the blog!!!!


Chapter ELEVEN is already in the works. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment