Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chapter Fourteen Visuals and Inspirations

Hey Y’all!

First of all, again, I want to extend my very appreciative and heartfelt thanks to each and every one of my readers. You don’t know how it fills me with joy and rapture each time I look at my blog statistics and see that the amount of readings I’ve drawn continues to increase. I write not only to keep Michael Jackson’s memory alive, but also to entertain my fellow fans. Thank you.

Now let’s talk about this chapter. Once again, the story centered around another Love Lesson between Michael and Vylette. This time, Vylette learned about the Art of Cunnilingus, which is oral sex performed on a female.

When I first decided that I wanted the Lesson to be a “nibbling” one, it took me a long while to decide just what kind of “nibbling” I wanted to happen. Did I want Vylette to do it to Michael? Did I want Michael to do it to Vylette? Did I want them to both do it at the same time? (Commonly known as a 69)

I eventually decided on having Michael do it to Vylette--not to say that she won’t be learning the Art of Fellatio soon enough (and that segment will knock your socks off, TRUST ME!)--but everything I write is with a purpose. And my purpose in having Michael do this particular act to Vylette was to show, he was more concerned with her. Because to me, unless its 69, oral sex is a very sort of selfish act. Think of it.

Somebody has their face buried in someone else’s genitals, it’s kind of all for the person on the receiving end.

And Michael, rather than have the pleasure of being sucked bone dry, is performing the act on the woman he loves and will eventually marry. (If that damned ring ever gets done!!!)

Anyway, with a chapter like this, there is actually VERY little inspirational material to go by, unfortunately.

There’s no need for elaborate clothing as the parties involved will soon be nude anyway.

For Vylette I used this as the dress she wore when arriving at the empty Jackson, but I obviously changed the coloring to make it a bit more become to her unique features.



As for Michael, in general, unless he’s going into town--whether it be in the Parish or New Orleans--he’s wearing “preppy” casual wear, in the story, in shades of blue.



I added something subtle to the chapter and I literally laid in wait like a spider on a web to see if anyone noticed it.

A few days after the chapter went up, I was having a conversation with my friend Ebonie about the chapter, and as I wanted, she noticed what I had done.

I hope no one skipped directly to the sex, because if you did you missed something about Vylette Meraux.

Her attitude and behavior with Michael Jackson changed a bit.

Vylette up until this chapter, has been written as a rather straight-laced, puritanical type of girl.

But I wanted to start maturing her character and a part of it was to make her more flirtatious, at least in private with Michael.

I don’t know if I’ll ever have her as outwardly sexual as Lorraine tries to be, but Vylette, as time goes on, will become more womanly, and teasing of Michael keep his attentions on her and ONLY her.

I can guarantee though, that some surprising behavior from her will emerge in future chapters.

But in this chapter, I introduced an imaginary book The Inner Workings of Human Sexuality by Dr. T.M. Butler.

(Just a minor nod to myself and all the short erotic stories I’ve written over the years…)

Michael and Vylette have a brief and frank discussion of the contents of the book, Cunnilingus.

There is a line where Michael states that in Latin the word means “vulva-licker”. I swear to God on a stack of Holy Bibles, I would have never known this if I had typed that word into the Dictionary feature on my Microsoft Word and it happened to come up as part of the definition.

Dumb luck, completely.

For the actual love scene itself, I did do a little research, via the Tumblr website.

You really can find anything on the internet.



The chapter ended with Michael and Vylette in his bathroom, primping and making themselves look as though that hadn’t spent the afternoon being naughty.

There is also the revelation that the ball gowns from Europe have arrived so that Vylette and Lorraine can select gowns, not only for the gala at the Fleur-de-Lis Country Club being held in their honor, but also the back to back openings of the Palace and Paragon theatres.

This will be covered in chapter FIFTEEN, being written right now. And keep a sharp eye out, there will be some more plot twists and surprises to keep you entertained and on the edge of your seat.

Again, thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment